Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Five Supercar Thrill Choice Driving Experience
Brace yourself for 30 laps/miles behind the wheel of the fastest, most powerful cars known to man. Come away from the day an expert in handling these superpowered beasts and learn the subtle differences between the refined roar of an Aston Martin DB9 and the unbridled madness of the Nissan GTR (nicknamed Godzilla for a reason). This makes an ideal gift for that special thrillseeker in your life and is sure to give them fond memories for years to come.
Lamborghini Gallardo: This 510 Bhp monster Supercar, named after a great breed of fighting bull, packs a punch with a 0-60 in 4.7 seconds and 196 mph top speed.
Ferrari 360 Modena: This mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive V8-powered coupe was named after the town of Modena, the birthplace of Enzo Ferrari. It has been described as ‘One of the truly great modern Ferrari’s” [EVO Magazine]. This 400 Bhp Supercar can go from 0-60 in 4.25 seconds and has a top speed of 186 Mph.
Aston Martin DB9: This grand tourer is a stunningly elegant supercar. With 450 Bhp and a V12 engine, this perfectly designed car can go from 0-60 in 4.7 seconds and reach a top speed of 186 Mph.
Audi R8: Inspired by the Audi R8 LMP technology that won Le Mans five times, the Audi R8 road car is a mid-mounted V8 2-seater sports car. This 414 Bhp car can go from 0-60 in 4.2 seconds and has a max speed of 187 Mph.
Porsche 911: A true driver’s car, the Porsche 911 goes down in history as a groundbreaking sports car. Our Porsche 911 C2 S has 355 Bhp, can go from 0-60 in 5.7 seconds and reach speeds of up to 177 Mph.
Nissan GTR: The Nissan GTR has a history of performance and motorsport heritage, it’s combination of 473bhp and 434 ft-lbs from a V6, 3800cc engine – together with a six-speed, automatic, four-wheel drive transmission makes it a fearsome machine which can achieve 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and can speed up to 193 Mph.
- Printed A5 Voucher and Gift Letter
- Welcome and registration
- Tea or coffee for driver on arrival
- Classroom style briefing on safety
- 6 lap driving sessions in FIVE Supercars
- Commemorative certificate on completion
- Children, friends and family are welcome to spectate at no extra charge.
- Voucher Valid for all Friday and Saturday Events
- Vouchers Valid for 12 months
- Voucher Gift packs can be sent via post or email
- Gift pack includes: Purchase confirmation, Gift Voucher and Gift Letter
Non compulsory collision damage waiver (CDW) is not included in your package price and can be purchased at the event when signing on for your drive. Details can be found in our terms and conditions.
Flexible cancellation insurance can be added to your basket when you place your order, please see our terms and conditions for cover details and cost.
This driving experience takes place at our exclusive Heyford Park, Oxfordshire, Venue. Events are available on selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year, please click on the available dates button below for a comprehensive list of dates.
PLEASE ALLOW FOR A MAXIMUM 2 HOURS AT THE VENUE – TO INCLUDE SIGN ON, BRIEFING AND THE DRIVING EXPERIENCEHow to book
Receiving a Voucher
After checkout we will send you a voucher for your unique experience and a gift letter that has all the information you need to book your Driving Experience.
Booking the Experience
A simple phone call is normally enough to get your experience booked, call us on 01869 277112 between 9 am and 5.30 pm or email [email protected] Full joining instructions with directions and information about your day will be emailed to you.
Sit back and enjoy the Experience! Our own Heyford Park venue welcomes spectators of all ages for a fun day out with all the family. Information on finding us and about your day are available on the venue page.
- Expect to be at the venue for between two & three hours depending on the number of cars you are driving.
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate.
- Dogs are allowed on leads at Heyford Park.
- All drivers must own a valid and full manual driving licence. Automatic licence holders can drive automatic cars.
- This experience is subject to our Terms and Conditions and purchase of this voucher implies compliance and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, found on the bottom right hand side of our website.
- For licence holders, the minimum age is 17 years, min height is 5ft and max height 6’6”. Max weight is 18 stone. Please call us if you have any questions about your height or weight.
- For Junior Supercar Drives, the minimum age is 11 years, maximum age 17 years without a licence. Must be a minimum of 5 foot tall.
- Full price vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase and special offers may be valid for shorter time, subject to offer.
- A full list of dates is available above on our venue page for Heyford Park.
- Light refreshments, hot and cold food will be available to purchase. We have a picnic benches outside and seating inside.
- Viewing is available for spectators.
- For information on local restaurants and places to stay please visit the venue information page.
- Directions and information will be emailed once the date is booked. Once confirmed your drive date cannot be moved within 14 days. We make a charge of £30 to chagne the date more than 14 days in advance.
- Events will only be cancelled for snow & ice. Any last minute information regarding weather will be on our voicemail outside of office hours and on our Facebook page.
- Heyford Park isconveniently located between London and Birmingham, close to Bicester Village with easy access from the M40.
These are the most frequently asked questions – for more please see the Info Tab – How it Works!
DO I NEED A FULL DRIVING LICENCE?
Except for Junior Drives or Passenger Rides, a full driving licence is required. Ensure you read the T’s and C’s associated with each product before purchase. If you only have an automatic licence you can drive the automatic Supercars – please calls for details.
DO I DRIVE ON MY OWN?
No, all of our cars have instructors in at all times. Safety is our top priority and at our own venue, Heyford Park, all cars are fitted with dual controls.
HOW DO I KNOW WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO BRING ON THE DAY?
Once a date is booked and confirmed you will be sent detailed confirmation of your experience with all necessary joining instruction.
CAN FRIENDS AND FAMILY ATTEND?
At our venue, Heyford Park, spectators of all ages are welcome and subject to availability there may be some Pay On the Day experiences available.
CAN I BUY PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON THE DAY?
Yes, we have professional event day photographers who via wireless send images to our data centre, this enables you to view pictures from your experience on the day and choose the ones you wish to buy. We also offer in-car 360 degree videos in nearly all of the cars which can be viewed in our data centre and downloaded on to a smart phone or tablet. Details of the App will be sent with your confirmation.
CAN I TAKE MY OWN PHOTOS/VIDEO?
Our designated spectator area is next to the pit lane so lots of opportunity to take a few pictures or video footage of the cars going out onto the circuit.
HOW DO I BUY A VOUCHER?
You can purchase all driving experiences through our fully secure website, alternatively call 01869 277112 between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday and one of our customer advisers will be happy to take your booking over the phone or you can purchase online and call us to book the date during office hours.
HOW LONG WILL MY VOUCHER BE VALID FOR?
All full price vouchers are valid for 12 months, special offers may have shorter redemptions. Black Friday offers must be redeemed by 30/5/2020.
IF I ORDER A VOUCHER WHEN WILL I RECEIVE IT?
Orders received before 12 noon are typically sent first class on the same day, however please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery.
WHAT WILL I GET IN MY VOUCHER PACK?
Your voucher pack will contain a gift letter explaining the experience to the lucky recipient and a voucher. There will also be a letter to the purchaser confirming the details of the experience. All of our envelopes are unmarked.
CAN I BOOK A VOUCHER FOR A SPECIFIC DATE?
If you wish to book a voucher for a specific (fixed) date then please call 01869 277112, we run on selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year.
I HAVE A VOUCHER AND WANT TO BOOK A DATE, HOW DO I DO THAT?
The booking telephone numbers should be detailed on the information sent out. If you have any queries then do give us a call on 01869 277112.
CAN I CHANGE MY BOOKING DATE AFTER IT IS CONFIRMED?
We allow date changes up to 14 days in advance of your event, but we do make a charge of £30 to cover our administration costs. Please see our full terms and conditions page.
I CAN’T MAKE THE DATE OR TIME NOW – WHAT CAN I DO?
If you are unable to make the event you are able to transfer your drive to a friend or family member. Just give us a call on 01869 277112 so that we can update the driver name. If you are unable to find someone to take your drive we will do our best to move you to another event, however, we cannot guarantee availability and an administration charge will be payable.
BAD WEATHER WARNINGS/EVENT CANCELLATION
We have only ever cancelled due to extreme weather conditions such as snow and ice. In the highly unlikely event of a cancellation our website will show a pop up box advising this, we will also post to Facebook and do our utmost to contact you on the phone number you have given us to let you know. If you call our office on 01869 277112 there will be a message advising how to rebook your experience and we will rebook you on to the next available date. Events are not cancelled for forecast rain.
2020 Supercar & Classic Car Driving Experience Dates at Heyford Park, OX25 5HA
- Friday 31st January
- Saturday 1st February
- Friday 13th March
- Saturday 14th March
- Friday 10th April
- Saturday 11th April
- Friday 22nd May
- Saturday 23rd May
- Friday 26th June
- Saturday 27th June
- Friday 17th July
- Saturday 18th July
- Friday 14th August
- Saturday 15th August
- Friday 11th September
- Saturday 12th September
- Friday 9th October
- Saturday 10th October
- Friday 13th November
- Saturday 14th November
Max Power: 510 bhp
Max Torque: 376 lb t
Six Speed. 4WD
0-60 in 3.9 secs
Max Speed: 196 mph